- You’re not sure what to focus on each day
- You don’t feel like you’re making progress on your most important projects
- You set goals but don’t actually achieve them
- You don’t have a clear vision of your life for the next 10 years
- You aren’t sure how you can be most productive
- You wake up in a fog and feel like your life is meaningless
● You will know what to focus on.
● You will know what to do, despite how you feel.
● You will make progress every day on your life goals.
● You will get enough done daily so you don’t feel like you're wasting your life.
● Your life will make sense to yourself and others
● You will experience a deep sense of meaning
Josh Aragon began his career as a success coach, speaker, and trainer in 2007 after enduring a series of personal and professional setbacks over the previous decade.
A trained and certified life and business coach and expert on life meaning and purpose Josh has helped many clients find joy and fulfillment in their lives, but only after having to first do this work on himself while digging out from the experience of a major business crash, financial disaster, divorce and the loss of key relationships in a period of just a few months in his late 20’s.
He has since spent over a decade in the personal development and human potential fields and worked to build a life around his purpose and mission. He has been a part of two amazon best-selling books and continues to write and blog about his experiences with his growing audiences.
He has founded and co-founded several companies including Life Messenger, a company with the mission to guide and lead those longing to make a difference in the world on their life journey by helping others find their own inner light and share invaluable life lessons along the way. In addition, another company which he founded, Agility Unleashed, is focused on helping large enterprises find new and better ways to deliver value to the world faster while maintaining a focus on respect for individuals, developing leaders, building a growth culture, and inspiring creativity and innovation in the workplace.
He spends his time writing, teaching, training, coaching, and speaking to individuals and audiences of all sizes and from all backgrounds throughout the world.